Welcome to the Monthly Insider for March 2018 (Volume 2, Issue 3). This month’s topic is Security.
Security is about knowing your surroundings, coordinating with other members of your group, and being prepared with the right equipment at the right time.
Just having a team of people working together isn’t enough to provide safety. Fully strategizing your security, from stationary to transport, is the first and best line of defense.
In this month’s Insider, you learn how to train your O.O.D.A. loop response, set-up and choose the right weaponry, build a ghillie net, establish three rings of security, and much more.
You can download the Security PDF by clicking here.
If you prefer to view the information in web site form, you can do so as well. Each section is linked below.
- Physical Security Planning for the Well-Prepared Home
- O.O.D.A Loop
- How to Set Up a Fighting Rifle
- Ready for the Fight Bag
- Truck Gun / Bag Gun
- The Mission Links In Firearm Preparedness: Training, Spare Parts, & Maintenance
- Build a Ghillie Net
- Three Rings of Security
- Personal & Family Security in a Survival Situation
- Gear Review Alan Kay’s Web Gear
- Gear Review Vortex Fury 10×42 Binoculars
- Patrol, Reconnaissance, and Scouting After SHTF
- Discreet Body Armor
- Force Multiplying Gear
- Communications for Small Teams
- Monitoring, Scanning, and Intelligence Gathering
- Man Tracking for Security
- What We’re Reading Now
- New Gear Releases
- Sarge Part 4