Welcome to the Monthly Insider for January 2018 (volume 2, issue 1). This month’s topic is Community.
If your plan is to just run into some random people during the apocalypse and form a cohesive group of skilled survivors, think again.
They are built!
The time to build your doomsday dream team is now, not during a disaster.
Once you start introducing more people in the mix, it’s inevitable that issues will arise. But you can plan ahead.
In this month’s Insider, you learn how to build your own tribe, set roles for your team members, feed a large community, make preparations for safe sanitation, construct multi-family shelters, bug out with a group and more.
You can download the Community PDF by clicking here.
If you prefer to view the information in web site form, you can do so as well. Each section is linked below.
- How to Build a Prepper Group
- Find Your Local Preppers
- Law, Order, and Rules for Your Survival Community
- Key Roles And Team Dynamics Within The Survival Group
- Feeding a Growing Community
- Sanitation for Large Groups
- Shelter for Your Family & Beyond
- Medical Readiness for Large Groups
- Kids in Crisis – Getting Children Involved
- Bugging Out with a Large Group
- Gear Review – Portable Shower
- Gear Review – Camp Chef Oven
- Community Cooking Off the Grid
- Group Water Procurement and Disinfection
- What We’re Reading Now
- New Gear Releases
- Sarge – Part 2 of the Serial