Life is full of things we have to spend our hard-earned money on. Life is pretty expensive. Mortgages, car payments, credit cards, food, utilities, you get the idea. So, finding ways to add to your preps can be hard. This particular expense is just as important as the rest of them but can often be overlooked. And it only stands to reason, if it’s the difference between a prescription and preps, get the prescription.
With that said, it doesn’t have to be expensive. There are ways to add to your preps every week in such a manner you may not even notice. Not to mention the fact that every item you add is saving you money. Everything you buy today is cheaper than it will be tomorrow. In this edition of the Insider, we offer a number of ways you can continue adding to your preps no matter what your budget is. And we all need to do that as much as possible, whenever possible.
You can download the Prepping on a Budget PDF here.
Click here to see this month’s “Prepping on a Budget” CALL TO ACTION PDF with checklists and skill challenges to put your knowledge into action!
If you prefer to view the information in web site form, you can do so as well. Each section is linked below.
- Prepping on a Budget
- Slow and Steady – Buying a Set Amount Every Month vs. Huge Purchases
- Budget-Friendly Backpacks
- Budget Bug Out Shelter Options
- Gear Spotlight
- Budget Food Preps
- Inexpensive Food Preservation
- Inexpensive Food Preservation Methods
- Gardening as a Low Cost Food Source
- DIY Bucket Water Filter
- Check Out Our Survival Dispatch Youtube Page
- Low Cost, Good Quality Arms for Hunting and Self-Defense
- Low Cost, High Impact Signal Kits
- Build a Vehicle Survival Kit for $50
- Communications on a Budget
- What We’re Reading Now
- Training on a Budget
- Ammo Reloading
- Clothing – Big-Box Shopping vs. Trendy Outdoor Stores