Welcome to the Monthly Insider for April 2018 (Volume 2, Issue 4). This month’s topic is the Get Home Bag.
While all of these bags have things in common, they’re all a little different. The circumstances you’re preparing for determine which one to use. A myriad of other factors will determine what goes into one.
In this edition of the Insider we’ll go into the types of bags to consider. What makes each one different and what goes into them. Take your time in selecting the right gear. It has to work for you.
Just because it works for your buddy doesn’t mean it’s right for you. You’ll find plenty of advice in the following articles to help choose the right equipment for your needs.
You can download the Get Home Bag PDF by clicking here.
If you prefer to view the information in web site form, you can do so as well. Each section is linked below.
- Get Home Bags
- Survival Navigation and Course Planning for Getting Home in an Emergency
- Determine the Proper Size for your Get Home Bag
- Bag Differences
- Gear Review Streamlight Microstream USB Pocket Light
- Gear Review Dark Angel Medical D.A.R.K. Trauma Kit
- Our 5 Favorite Get Home Bags
- Radio Gear for a Get Home Bag
- Sleeping Options for your Get Home Bag
- Get Home Bag Food Options
- Overlooked Items in your Get Home Bag
- Get Home Bag Checklist
- Firearm Options for a Get Home Bag
- GHB Selection: Important Features and Other Selection Criteria
- Blending in a Get Home Scenario
- Get Home Foot Care
- The Rule of Threes for your Get Home Bag
- Build Get Home Bags for your Family
- Cash is King is a Get Home Situation
- New Gear Releases Here Is What Caught Our Eye This Month
- What We’re Reading Now
- Sarge 5