Vantage Vue Wireless Weather Station with LCD Console
By Davis Instruments
This wireless weather station provides accurate, reliable weather monitoring in a self-contained, easy-to-install system. Includes outdoor sensor array and LCD console. Mounting hardware included; mounting pole sold separately. Designed to provide the weather data you need for home use, educational purposes, boating and more, the Vantage Vue includes a sleek but tough outdoor Integrated Sensor Suite (ISS) and a comprehensive console. The ISS sets up in minutes and starts sending data wirelessly to your console anywhere in your home, school, or business–within a 1,000-foot range. The ISS updates to the easy-to-read LCD screen on your console every 2.5-seconds. Constantly updated readouts provide you with current weather conditions, including indoor and outdoor temperature, humidity, barometric pressure, wind speed and direction, dew point, and rainfall. The user-friendly console features a backlit, 3 by 4.375-inch LCD screen and a glow-in-the-dark keypad that allows you multiple views and functions including weather forecasting, moon phase and sunrise/sunset times, graphing of weather trends, alarms and more. Vantage Vue’s innovative Weather Center button will display additional data on weather variables for today and over the last 25 days. Finally, with the optional WeatherLink data logger and software you can gain access to additional weather analyses in a variety of versions.
- Forecast Icons: Icons let you know to expect sun, part sun, clouds, rain, or snow.
- Variable Display Options: See updated variables every 10 seconds for heat index and wind chill to get a better “feel” for the outside environment.
- Weather Center: provides additional information for each weather variable, such as daily highs and lows, temperature changes by the hour and barometric value changes. Also displays astronomical data such as meteor showers.
- User-Friendly Keypad: Domed buttons are easy to sense and press. Glow-in-the-dark keypad offer day and night usability.
- Retransmits: Main console can extend range to additional consoles up to 1,000 feet away.
- Graphs: Graph the last 25 hours, days or months. View up to 50 graphs including temperature, rain, rain rate, wind and barometric pressure–all on the console.
- “This Time Yesterday” Feature: Data point on the graph indicates the weather during the same time yesterday to help compare and analyze day-to-day weather trends.
- Alarms: Set 22 simultaneous, different alarms to warn of dangers such as high winds, freezing temperatures, rain rate, flood warning, and more.
- Time and Date: View the current time and date or the time of sunrise/sunset.
- Moon Phase: See the eight phases of the moon from new to full.
- Barometer: Five-position trend arrow shows whether barometric pressure is rising, falling, or stable.
- Temperature and Humidity: Console updates outside temperature every 10 seconds and inside temperature every minute.
- Rain: Console updates rain totals and rain rate every 20 seconds for the last 25 hours, days, months.
- Wind Speed: See wind speed updates every 2.5 seconds, in miles per hour, meters per second, kilometers per hour, and knots. Provides the average and high wind speed for two-minute and ten-minute intervals.
- Units of Measure: Data is reported in US standard units.
Integrated Sensor Suite (ISS) Features:
- Wireless: Frequency-hopping spread spectrum radio frequency from 902 to 928 MHz ensures consistent transmission up to 1,000 feet from integrated sensor suite to console. Survived cyclic corrosion tests simulating wear in extreme weather environments
- Solar-powered with stored energy backup: Solar Panel energizes the station during the day. On-board super capacitor provides power at night. Lithium battery provides backup when needed.
- Rain Collector: Self-emptying tipping spoon measures rain with 0.01-inch resolution.
- Anemometer: Records wind speeds from two to 150 miles per hour.
- Wind Direction: Measures wind direction in compass points or degrees.
- Temperature/Relative Humidity: Outside temperature readings from -40 to 150 degrees Fahrenheit (-40 to 65 degrees Celsius). Measures relative humidity from 0 to 100 percent.
- Weather Proof Cover: is corrosion-resistant and extremely durable. Electronics are potted or over-molded for added moisture shielding.
- Radiation Shield: protects from solar radiation and other sources of radiated and reflected heat.
- Easy Installation with included mounting hardware kit.
- Bubble Level: Allows for more accurate installation and better data collection.
Pocket Weather Meter
4.8 x 1.7 x 0.6 inches
The Kestrel 2500NV Pocket Weather Meter accurately measures wind and temperature and has the added benefits of an air pressure sensor that provides altitude and barometric information, enabling you to follow changes in air pressure that help predict impending changes in the weather. Factor in the 2500NV’s digital altimeter, and you have (almost) all the weather information you need for outdoor activities ranging from model airplane flight to rifle practice. The Kestrel 2500NV’s sensitive and user-replaceable impeller technology provides accurate wind speed info. Additionally, an external temperature sensor and waterproof casing allow you to gauge the temperature of water (it even floats) and snow, as well as the open air. A hard slide-on case, lanyard, and battery are included.
Portable Lightning Detector
1 x 2.5 x 2.8 inches
The AcuRite Lightning Detector provides lightning protection by warning you of cloud-to-ground, cloud-to-cloud and intra-cloud lightning strikes within a 25 mile (40 km) range. The lightning monitor notifies you with a loud alarm, flashing red LED light and text message on the backlit display when storms or lightning are within range. Pocket-sized with no-slip clip for portability. The detector features enhanced interference rejection capabilities to prevent false lightning detection. Outdoor and indoor operation modes. One-year limited warranty. It’s more than accurate, it’s AcuRite.
All Weather Tactical Pocket Notebook
By Rite in the Rain
$11.48 for 3 Pack
3″ x 5″ inches
This top-spiral notebook is small enough to fit comfortably in your pocket and tough enough to survive any of Mother nature’s onslaughts. This scrappy pocket notebook will survive rain, sweat, mud, Snow, oil, and grease. The tan paper is legible in bright sunlight. The Tough impact-resistant Wire-O binding won’t lose its shape. The polydura cover defends your notes from scratches and stains. Recycle Rite in the Rain paper with standard papers. Recycle the entire notebook using most curbside programs (paper, plastic, & metal). Simply separate the Wire-O binding from the cover prior to recycling for easier processing.
Life Bivy Emergency Sleeping Bag Thermal Bivvy
By Go Time Gear
3″ x 3″ x 5″ inches
Ever wonder what you’d do if you got stranded in bad weather out hiking or on a road trip? Now you can be ready for life’s unexpected events with the Go Time Gear Life Bivy emergency sleeping bag. This survival bivy sack is engineered for survival featuring a compact, lightweight design and highly durable materials. Remove it from the sack and unfold it to use as an improvised survival shelter tent or sleeping bag. Our survival bivvy sack is the only one with our patent pending Para-Synch Technology paracord drawstring utility rope and a 120-decibel emergency whistle.
Survival Blanket/Tarp 2.0 with Windproof and Waterproof Material for Emergency
60” L x 83” W and weighs 13.6 oz
The versatile, lightweight Survival Blanket 2.0 provides all-weather protection by reflecting your own body heat back to you. Windproof and waterproof, it can also be used as an emergency lean-to shelter, ground cloth, additional warmth for sleeping bags and for wrapping cold or frozen food during transport. It’s ideal for carrying in a day pack for emergencies, or as part of an emergency kit for your car or home.
Poncho Villa: Technical Soft-Shell Poncho
By Hazard 4
Expanded Size – ~79.5″ L x 53.5″ W
Folded Size – ~13″ L x 11.2″ W x 2.2″ D
Our thoroughly modernized version of the classic military poncho has more in common with technical sport jackets than the old vinyl camping stand-by that usually comes to mind. An industry first, it should reintroduce a generation to the functional benefits that having no sleeves affords. The poncho can be stuffed into its own front pocket for storage. It even has a vent for drying! New 2020 version has: attachment loops and snaps to allow for coupling of separately sold Hazard 4 Fleece Poncho liner, lasercut MOLLE added on the loop fastener on the pocket flap, and same-color seam tape on the inside (already implemented on some of the later batches of the original design.)